DATE: 16 – 18 March 2018
VENUE: Noordhoek (situated in Village-Lane across from the Noordhoek Farm Village)
COST: R380 per person
REGISTRATION: see form below
Join the students of Church-on-Main for a time of refreshment, reconnection, and restoration in Noordhoek. We will be staying in a quiet, safe environment with excellent hiking routes in the surrounding mountains. The weekend will be an exciting time as we look forward to the year ahead, and will also be an opportunity for those who wish to find out more about us as a church. All are welcome to bring friends!
QUESTION: WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
• Bedding is not provided, so please bring your own blankets or sleeping bag.
• Toiletries and bath towel.
• Cutlery, plate and bowl, and a mug.
• Soccer ball, rugby ball, volley ball, board games, etc.
• Bible, notebook and a pen.
PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU REGISTER IF YOU WILL REQUIRE THE VEGETARIAN OPTION FOR MEALS.